General business conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all deliveries by Ural-Team Oberhausen to consumers.
Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed primarily to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
The purchase agreement is concluded with Ural-Team Oberhausen., owner: Jürrgen Hannoschöck, Fuldastraße 4, 46117 Oberhausen, Commercial Register: District Court Oberhausen .
- Conclusion of the contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking on the button [Buy/order for a fee] you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by an order confirmation by e-mail immediately after receipt of your order.
- Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e. a natural person who placed the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you shall be entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, exercise your right of withdrawal in accordance with clause 4.1, you must bear the regular costs of returning the goods.
- In addition, the provisions which are reproduced in detail in the following
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us [name of the entrepreneur, address and, if available telephone number, fax number and e-mail address] by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the sample withdrawal form or any other unambiguous declaration electronically on our website (insert internet address). If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undisclosed and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to (where applicable, the name and address of the person authorized by you to receive the goods) at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of the revocation instruction -
(1 This revocation policy does not apply to the separate delivery of goods.)
Prices and shipping costs
- The prices listed on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components.
- In addition to the stated prices, we charge a flat rate of 7.00 Euros per order for delivery within Germany. The shipping costs will be clearly communicated to you again on the product pages, in the shopping cart system and on the order page.
- Delivery is only possible within Germany with DPD.
- The delivery time is up to 3 days. We would like to point out any different delivery times on the respective product page.
Unless otherwise stated in the Seller's product description, the prices quoted are total prices that include the statutory value added tax. If necessary, additional delivery and shipping costs will be specified separately in the respective product description.
- bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- Deliveries to countries outside the European Union may incur additional costs in individual cases, which are not the responsibility of the seller and which are to be borne by the customer. This includes, for example, costs for the transfer of funds by credit institutions (e.B. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.B. customs duties). Such costs may also be incurred in relation to the transfer of funds if the delivery is not made to a country outside the European Union, but the customer makes the payment from a country outside the European Union.
- The payment option/s will be communicated to the customer in the seller's online shop.
- If advance payment is agreed by bank transfer, payment is due immediately after conclusion of the contract, unless the parties have agreed on a later due date.
- Until full payment is made, the goods remain our property.